Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 7th

This week was hard, I about gave up on my picture a day goal. I have worked the last 6 out of 7 days. So mostly I see co workers, babies and my dogs when I get home.  I wish I could take pictures of my patients, I had a couple of cuties this week.  So for now my pictures will not win any photo contests, but hopefully will be a visual diary of my 2012. I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize which will be an awesome trip to Europe to see the sights with my family. So the last couple of days I have seen beautiful sunrises from the window, also kind of cool that you can see where I am.

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up! I like being able to see your days. :) And I need a daily dose of Oliver if anything. I miss that lil' guy! And you too of course.

    ReplyDelete